Funding for Commercial Real Estate Investments
Real estate can be a great investment for any business, whether you’re an owner-occupied single lot or making an investment in a commercial property for your long-term growth. At Growth Commercial Capital, you’ll find commercial real estate funding from $100,000 to $100 million and more. Our nationwide network of direct lenders offer recourse and non-recourse financing, for all types of business ventures, for businesses of all sizes and needs. Take advantage of our knowledge about the commercial real estate industry to get funded.
Types of Financing We Offer
Our financial professionals have a broad portfolio of financial products behind them. We can find the option that best fits your needs:
- Equity and mezzanine financing from $5,000,000 and up
- Conventional loans with funding up to $100,000,000
- SBA loans for owner-occupied real estate with competitive terms and rates
- HUD and FHA lending for multifamily rental housing, healthcare facilities and senior housing offered with fixed low rates, non-recourse, full amortization and funding up to $50,000,000
- International financing in the European and Eurasian markets with loans from $50,000,000 and up
- CMBS loans, traditional loans that are transferred into a trust with issued bonds sold to investors. Low interest rates and fixed terms, without the bells and whistles of a conventional loan
- Construction financing for principles who are experienced with equity
We offer bridge loans and hard money loans to get you through a financing gap. Short-term loans of up to $100,000,000 are available with variable rates to 14 percent, 80 percent LTV and interest-only amortization. Ask one of our financial professionals about commercial real estate financing that fits your needs.
Get More Information
We always offer a free, no-obligation application to provide you with the information you need to make good choices for your business. Whether you’re an investor or owner, we have the commercial real estate financing that works for your organization. Call today to speak to one of our certified financial experts.