A Loan That Makes Your Property Work for You
Owning property means it can be easy to get the money you need with Growth Commercial Capital’s stated commercial real estate loans. This kind of loan is the ideal solution for building working capital, purchasing new property and consolidating debt.
Comparing States Income and Traditional Loans
Since a stated income loan considers the value of your existing property, the loan requirements are less strict when compared to a traditional loan. For example, your credit does not have to be perfect. This reduced requirement also means approval is quicker due to the smaller amount of paperwork.
When your property is assessed, the value must be able to cover all necessary monthly payments, such as taxes and insurance. So long as the property qualifies, what you use it for is not important We will work with apartments, warehouses, restaurants and other commercial and residential properties.
Basic Terms and Information
To help you better understand our stated income commercial real estate loan, here are some terms and other basics.
- Loan amounts up to $500,000
- Office, auto service, retail, self-storage and warehouse properties gain up to 65 percent loan-to-value (LTV)
- Non-owner occupies investment properties with one to four units gain up to 70 percent LTV
- Multifamily and mixed use properties with five or more units gain up to 75 percent LTV
- Nearly all property types welcomed
- Qualifying credit score of 600
- Use funds for debt consolidation, refinancing or purchasing
Get in Touch to Find Out More
Our loan experts can answer any questions you may have about stated income commercial real estate loans. Once you decide this is the best course of action for your business, we can begin the qualification process and have you closing within two to three weeks.
Give Us a Call to Find Out More
Our team of financial experts is ready to help you with anything you need to know about stated income loans. Call today and we’ll get the process started.